Terms and Conditions
- Datorium rights and obligations
- Datorium provides 90 minutes of classes, online or offline, under the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Datorium provides appropriate classroom or online technical conditions.
- Datorium has the right to send to Parents a subscription prepaid invoice for and receive a subscription fee from Parents.
- Datorium reserves the right to make changes to the lesson schedule in a timely manner informing Parents.
- Rights and obligations of Parents and Students
- The Student undertakes to participate in lessons on time and with scheduled regularity.
- The Student or Parent inform Datorium timely if can not participate in lessons for prolonged (more than 2 lessons) times.
- The Student has the right to participate in the Datorium paid lessons only if it is performed monthly subscription fee and there is no debt to Datorium.
- Student undertakes to treat Datorium and third party equipment and digital materials with care. Respect personal physical or digital belongings of the other participants.
- Maintain a clean and tidy Datorium classroom at schools or beyond. Behave according the rules of Datorium virtual classrooms (like Discord or Zoom).
- Parent assumes full responsibility if the Student or his/her family representative does material damage to Datorium or third-party and cover/reimburse all related expenses.
- The Student must follow the instructions of the Datorium and its teachers during the lessons.
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% money-back guarantee is an unconditional money-back guarantee provided by Datorium.
- 100% money-back guarantee option can be used by Parents (or other persons who made the payment under this clause) until the date and time indicated in the place of purchase, related to this guarantee.
- After that date and time, 100% money-back guarantee is not compulsory for Datorium.
- To get 100% money-back guarantee Parents or any other payer on behalf or Parent, must request that in written (by the means provided in Datorium website) before the last date and time during which the guarantee is valid.
- 100% money-back guarantee does not include fees and commissions which Parents or other payers on behalf paid to third parties (like bank fees, money transfer fees).
- Subscription fee
- Datorium charges subscription fee for its paid courses and lessons.
- Subscription fee is indicated in the moment of purchase and can not be changed after the purchase.
- Subscription fee can be applied for a predefined period or it can be in force until Parent cancels the subscription.
- Datorium has the right to charge subscription fee with the means approved by the Parent or payer on behalf of the parent. The fee could be charged automatically with the frequency shown in the moment of subscription and accepted by the Parent or payer.
- The charged amount can be debited automatically, without a prior notice, form the account or payment card provided by the Parent or payer.
- Parents can stop the next subscription charge at any time prior to the recurring date and time of the same subscription payment.
- Final clauses
This terms and conditions are valid from the moment of approval of the electronic form.
- Datorium has the right to alter these terms and conditions, but they will be in force for only those who accepts them after the alteration event.
If the Student or Parent or their representatives violate or fail to perform any of the above obligations, Datorium is entitled to exclude the Student from Datorium courses, lessons and classes.
If the Parent have a subscription fee debt, the Datorium may, within the framework of the agreement, prohibit the Student from attending lessons, courses and classes and legally transfer the Parents data to the debt collection company.
During the lessons Datorium has the right to make video and screen recordings, take photos and screenshots and use the obtained materials for the needs of the company.
All disputes and disagreements arising out of the implementation of the Terms sand Conditions shall be settled by negotiation, but if no agreement is reached, any disagreement, dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its breach, termination or invalidity, are resolved on the basis of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. If such an agreement is not reached, disputes are resolved in the court of the Republic of Latvia or debts are transferred (assignment takes place) to a third party in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
The parties agree to all clauses of the agreement and confirm it by filling in and approving the electronic forms in the website of Datorium.